How to Return a Product
1. Sign in to your Cheragh Account, select My Orders.
2. Select the order you wish to return and click on the Manage Order button.
3. Click on Return Items.
4. Fill in the Return Form. The available return options (drop-off/pickup) will be displayed in this form.
5. Pack your Cheragh parcel securely, with the product in the original and undamaged manufacturer's packaging as delivered to you and secure the Return Label on top of the return package.
6. If you are located in Dhaka city, then you will be able to avail pick up and drop off both facilities from specific areas. If you are located outside Dhaka, we have customer return drop off points in different locations where you can drop your return product.
Conditions for Returns
1. The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
2. The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
3. The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. If the product was delivered in a second layer of Cheragh packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturers box.
1. If your product is damaged, defective, incorrect or incomplete at the time of delivery, please file a return request on the app or website within 14 days for Dmall items and 7 days for non-Dmall items of the delivery date.
2. For selected categories, we accept a change of mind: Men’s Fashion, Women’s Fashion, Men’s bags, Women’s bags, Luggage & Suitcase, Bedding, Bath. Exceptions are women's intimate apparel, men's innerwear, swimwear, eyewear, jewellery, watches, duffel bags, shoe-care.
3. For device related issues after usage or the expiration of the return window, seller warranty or brand warranty could be given by the seller. For seller warranty, please contact the seller. The contact details of the seller can befound on the invoice. For brand warranty, please refer to the Brand Contact List. For more information on warranty claims please view our Warranty Policy.
Please note that certain items marked as non-returnable on product page are not eligible for return. For more information view the complete list of non-returnable items.
Conditions for Returns
1. The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn
2. The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories
3. The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. If the product was delivered in a second layer of Cheragh packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturers box
NOTE: It is important to print out and paste the return label on your return parcel to avoid any inconvenience/delay in process of your return.
If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
Valid reasons to return an item
1. Delivered Product is damaged (physically destroyed or broken) / defective (dead on arrival)
2. Delivered Product is incorrect (presentation different on website) / incomplete (missing parts)
3. Delivered Product is “No longer needed” (you no longer have a use for the product / you have changed your mind about the purchase / the size of a fashion product does not fit / you do not like the product after opening the package) - eligible for selected products only
Issuance of Refunds
If your product is eligible for a refund, you can choose your preferred refund method based on the table below. The shipping fee is refunded along with the amount paid for your returned product.
The time required to complete a refund depends on the refund method you have selected. Once we have received your product (6 working days) and it has undergone a quality control (2 working days), the expected refund processing times are as follows:
Please note that this policy does not apply to Cheragh Global products.
Payment Method | Refund Option | Refund Time
All | Refund Voucher | 1-2 working days
Debit or Credit Card | Debit or Credit Card Payment Reversal | 9-10 working days
bKash | Bank Deposit / Mobile Payment Reversal | 5 working days
Cash on Delivery (COD) | Bank Deposit | 4-5 working days
Cheragh Voucher | Refund Voucher | 1-2 working days
Important Note: The Voucher discount code can only be applied once. The leftover amount will not be refunded or used for the next purchase even if the value of the order is smaller than the voucher value.
30 Day Return Policy Terms and Conditions
1. The customer must notify Cheragh of any product return by email (email@example.com) within 30 days of taking delivery and prior to organizing return of the equipment. If the customer has no proof of delivery date, the delivery date will be assumed to be three business days from the date of dispatch of the product (typically the date of invoice).
2. Cheragh will provide a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number that must be clearly noted on any shipping paperwork, and displayed on the outside of the shipping carton.
3. Details for the reason of return should be provided upon request. If Cheragh feels the issue(s) can be addressed (e.g. instrument not reading accurately), and the customer is willing to implement the recommendations provided by Cheragh, then the 60 day return period can be extended by mutual agreement, and will be annotated in writing to the customer.
4. Equipment must be returned within 14 days of receiving the RGA Number from Cheragh.
5. The refund will be for the amount of the original purchase price, excluding:
1. A 15% restocking fee.
2. The cost of any consumable items that were opened or used (e.g. membrane cap, electrolyte, calibration standards).
3. The cost of any accessories not returned to Cheragh.
4. The cost of any necessary repair for a product returned with damage.
5. The original delivery cost as specified in the customer’s order.
6. The cost for returning the equipment (if organized by Cheragh).
If any of the above terms are not accepted and/or met, then the return will be rejected and no refund issued. Rejected returns are to be collected by the customer within 30 days, after which the items will be disposed of.